Planet Nginx is a collection of Nginx related blogs aggregated into one source. If you're interested in having your feed aggregated to Planet Nginx then you can do one of the following.
- Join the ~nginx-planet-users team on Launchpad to gain access to add and edit feeds aggregated yoruself.
- Add your request to the Talk page of Planet.
- Must be related to Nginx most of the time.
- Blogs are expected to be in line with a positive community.
- Blogs are expected to be family friendly.
- Must not distribute bad advice (such as Pitfalls).
- Feed URL
- Real Name
- Nick Name
- Picture of Self (64x64 pixels)
Too add the feed yourself:
- Create a Launchpad account
- Upload your SSH key
- Join the ~nginx-planet-users team on Launchpad
- Install bazaar (bzr)
- bzr launchpad-login <your_id>
- bzr branch lp:nginx/planet
- cd planet
- vim config.ini
- Add your feed to the end and don't omit any values
- If you don't have an image for yourself use 'null.png'
- If you added an image, run 'bzr add heads/yourimage'
- bzr commit -m "Adding feed for <your_nick>."
- bzr push lp:nginx/planet